Thursday, September 11, 2014

LACE GRUNGE OUTFIT! #FASHIONDIARY


Remember the makeup look I post on this "Lace Grunge" look? If you haven't read them, you can click here. Apparently I haven't shown you guys yet my completed outfit, and I have been meaning to do it but I just got lost in all the work I have been doing.
That day is the day when me and my friends were out exploring more places in Singapore that we haven't gone to. And I did wore this look out and just went for it. I wore this beautiful oatmeal turtle neck lace dress with my white booties since I don't own any pairs of heels at the moments, due to all the moving and stuff.

We went out to West Marina Bay which is a place when you can chill and do a little camping (I might do it someday). We have a little chill times, the sun is out and it's very windy. From that place you can also enjoyed the view of the Marina Bay Sands and Garden by The Bay from far. It's another different kinda feeling. It also has a little museum which has a lot of sustainable information in Singapore. It's very cool and informative. We were definitely having so much fun.




What I'm wearing:
Dress :  Cache Cache
Necklace : Sungai Wang
Shoes : Nile
Watch : Guess

xoxo,
SHARE:

2 comments

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig