Monday, September 15, 2014

REVIEW: REAL TECHNIQUE BRUSHES!


I'd start off by saying finally!! If you love beauty, I'm sure you'll know Real technique brushes by Samantha and Nic Chapman are the best drugstore brushes out there in the market. Just in case you don't know, they are makeup artists also known as Pixiwoo from Youtube. She's then came out with her own makeup line, Real Technique. But it's a hard one for me to get the hand on them since I couldn't find them anywhere I live. At the end I decided to buy it online (I normally not a online shopper, but I couldn't help myself but have to get them) and I got myself a few brushes. Although it was the pain in the ass to get the brushes to arrive to me (due to late postage and everything) but I'm in love with them! I'm definitely gonna get more brushes from the line.



I ordered a set with buffing brush, pointed foundation brush, contour brush, and a detailer brush that beautifully packed in a standing hard case. I like the hard case which is quite sturdy and good for travelling. The brushes are made out of synthetic bristles which are very smooth and 100% cruelty free. It gives me create flawless finish. I also find it has quite unique shape handle which are very sleek and elegant. It's no joke. I'm definitely gonna order more from their line. I can't get enough of them!

I also found this video of them talking about different brushes for different uses, basically Guide to Makeup Brushes, here.
Also you can check out their youtube channel for makeup tutorial as well. They are amazing! I basically learnt mine from them. , here.


xoxo,

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig