Tuesday, March 24, 2015

REVIEW : TRILOGY CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP OIL


Rosehip oil...
Hmmm, you might or might not know about this things before. But if you have catches my previous post, here. Ever since I started using rosehip oil, I'm hooked! It's been my staple in my beauty stacks every single day. Because I have pretty much oily skin, I started with a couple drops for my night routine, but now I have literally use it as my daily moisturizer.

As I'm walking down at beauty store, I found this Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil which I have heard quite the rave about it, so I decided to try it. Tried, Tested, Loved! Just as it said. It has slightly lighter color and scent comparison with the Renew Rosehip Oil, but both does the job. It has totally helped with my acne,scars, and surprisingly control my oily skin.


I read it somewhere that oil actually counteract oil itself. And our skin produce more oil when it is dry. All the theory make sense now. When your skin is getting too dry, it basically will produce more oil to maintain the skin's moisture. By adding oil into your skin care routine, it actually helped to balance out the oil in the your skin.
I have totally emptied this small bottle which has lasted for 3-4 months. (You will spotted this in my upcoming empties.)

Is this better than the Renew Rosehip Oil?
My answer will be both works wonder. But in my opinion, if you are beginner and wanted to try using Rosehip Oil, then you should try Trilogy. It has lighter consistency, and scent if you're not get used to it.

Repurchase?
Absolutely. And I also spotted the Trilogy Rosehip Oil with Antioxidant. I'm definitely gonna try that.

Are you a fan of Rosehip Oil?
xoxo











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig