Saturday, April 18, 2015

Fashion Diary : Sheer Spring Dress + LBD Spring Style Challenge


Spring is officially here, which I know most of people are definitely excited for. On the other hand in Singapore here, we basically have humid hot weather all year long. But the thing that got me most excited are all the spring collection clothing, those crop top, sheer top, shorts, and tons of other fabulous jewelry in store.

I was not ready to give up my black clothes so I decided to pair them with my favorite pink sheer Marlyn Monroe scarf and wore it as a skirt instead. I love scarf, it is so versatile, can be worn in so many different ways. I think it's a good combination for spring little black dress style.





What I'm wearing:
Top: Forever 21
Skirt : H&M
Shoes : Cotton On
Scarf : Thrifted
Necklace : Gifted

On the other note, I am so glad when dailylook invite me to be part of their LBD Spring Style Challenge. I think it's the way for me to be able to put together outfit that express my sense of style at the moment. So, I think here is my take on this challenge.
When I think of Spring, my first thought will be spring break, camping, road trips, and all other fun activities. In my mind, when it comes to outfit for spring, I will immediately think of light, breezy, thin, and most importantly breathable material.


LBD.  Black is not plain or boring for spring when it's the right texture, pattern, and material. Light thin maxi dress are on point on this as it looks classy, dressed up and most importantly comfortable. You know how I felt about comfy!
Shoes.  I love me some heights, but of course comfort is a must. Platform sandal is a perfect way to go.
Bag.  For me long swing tassel bag is my go to as long as it's big enough to stuff in my essential.
Necklace.  Oh hey! Nothing beats statement necklace. It's just enough to spice up any outfit. Three curves and silver toned just make it more interesting.
Jacket.  It might get chilly somewhere at night or inside the mall. Color are just the way to add some pop of without looking like a walking crayon. I chose this feminine subtle pink to soften up the cool edgy look from the dress.
Sunglasses.  I just can't leave the house without shades these days.
Body Jewels. It seems to be a hit nowadays to apply flash tattoos on the body. I think it's just to play and perhaps play some all over my body. I'm thinking to place the arrow above my eyebrows. It'll be so cool.
Rings. I love stacking ring, like statement rings, dainty rings, even midi ring. I like to mix and match different color tones.

Overall look, it's the complete outfit I would wear to roadtrip, camping maybe while chilling on the beach. Totally spring appropriate!

Many thanks to Dailylook to give me chance to take part in this challenge. It's fun and creative. You guys should go and create your own style board too and show me your style! It's like playing dressing up.

xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig