Thursday, April 30, 2015

Healthy Eats: Crunchy Bowl



If you follow me on instagram, you probably already know that I just turned vegan. It's been quiet a few failed for past couple months, but I finally set up my mind and decided to go vegan. It's been a week so far and my body is just loving it. Gonna write a blogpost on to more in depth about it.

Since I started vegan, I discover a lot of vegan community out there and I just love when they post vegan food and recipes. They helps give me some ideas to come up with more food varieties since vegan is a new thing to me. And I love food, so I love to keep my food very interesting so I won't get bored of the same meal everyday.
I also find that I tend to be more creative with my breakfast because I have more time to prepare and basically breakfast is just my favorite meal of the day.

Ingredients:
- 2 large bananas
- Homemade granola, recipe here
- Desiccated coconut
- Coconut flakes
- Puffed quinoa
- Sunflower seeds
- Almond flakes
- Goji berries
- Soy milk

What you need to do is basically cut up the bananas, place it in the bowl, then dump the rest of the ingredients. Of course like every other recipes, you can substitute any of the ingredients and put your own spin based on your own liking.
Thanks Essena for the breakfast idea, totally loving it.


xx
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. It's been awhile since I went online and surfed through blogs. I occasionally did it today and was amazed with your blog Fretty, I can see the consistency and effort you put in and you seem to enjoy it! A great blog with excellent content! Double thumbs up! (y) (y)

    ReplyDelete

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig