Sunday, July 26, 2015

Vlog : Travel Journey, Hello China!



It's been quiet an overwhelm and surreal experience for me. I went to China for the first time for work, stayed there for a full month, and came back as a whole new mindset. Although I didn't get the chance to explore much of Changsha, since I was there for work. Other than me being absence on social media, I thought I could share with you my life, my food and my boring boring work day.

I did some ramble on the video about me being vegan but I'm a travel vegetarian friendly,  I will do a separate video explaining my whole experience about that. If you have any question you wanna ask me about anything, leave me any question and I will try to answer them on my next video.
Hope you guys enjoy this little vlog!







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig