Monday, October 12, 2015

VEGAN EATS #8 : BERRY NICE CREAM SWIRL


Hi guys, last Sunday I was feeling kinda bored and thinking of making some nice cream and had thought of filming it. Then of course after I devoured it, I kinda forgot about it until suddenly I found the footage in my laptop. Haha! But, I thought I could make a short clip of me making this nice cream. Of course very healthy and amazing!

BERRY NICE CREAM SWIRL
Ingredients:
4 large frozen banana
1 tsp maqui powder

Topping: basically whatever ( I used coconut flakes and black strap molasses)

Direction:
Basically throw frozen banana, blend then add maqui powder and blend again. 
It's that simple.




Hope you enjoy!
xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig