Monday, March 14, 2016

FOTM: BEYONCE MIDNIGHT HEAT



I am not usually a big fan of wearing perfume until I starting wearing one. Fragrance makes me feels more lady-like and confident in some kind of way.




Beyonce of course is my absolute queen B since I was little, so no doubt I will try her fragrance (in mind thinking wearing her perfume will make me feel like her, silly, haha). It's has scent of amber and sandalwood. It will dries out to a very subtle sandalwood scent through out the day, perfect for night out fragrance.

I will say it didn't last long, I would say probably 1-2 hours and the scent will be gone. I usually bring it out with my little travelo atomizer out for re-apply throughout the day. I must say it's not the best perfume I have tried, but I have been loving it through the month of February.

What's your favorite parfume?
I'm always open on trying new stuff.
xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig