Sunday, October 4, 2015

VEGAN EATS # 7: APPLE & GINGER CRUMBLE



Apple is so in season right now, although in my area, it's always in season! But I have been scrolling through pinterest and apple always popped up and grabbed my attention, not to mention apple is one of my favourite fruit. An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Today I wanna share with you my lazy super quick apple crumble recipe. No sweat and literally takes few minutes, well maybe another 25 mins waiting. But totally no mess, no oil, healthy and guilt free.

APPLE AND GINGER CRUMBLE (QUICK AND EASY)

Ingredients:
Base
1 medium apple, cubed
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 1/2 tbsp ginger infused coconut sugar (you can also use grated ginger with sugar )

Topping:
2 tbsp tahini
1/2 cup oats
2 tbsp coconut sugar

Direction:
1. Mix all the base ingredient and place it in a mini ramekin.
2. Mix all the topping to create crumble topping and place on top of the apple.
3. Bake at 180 degree for 25 mins.
4. Voila!

Seriously guys, it's super easy! Apple and ginger is just nice combination. You can also add cinnamon which I forgot. But adding cinnamon will be perfect!



Hope you enjoy!
xx
PS: I'm eating one now as I'm typing this post, not the same batch though :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Fretty Anggeni. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig